The Supporting Youth philosophy is one of service. Youth and the families we represent are our top priority.
The company structure is designed to assist families efficiently raise money to help fund youth programs and their involvement expenses.
The Local Supporting Youth Support Team consists of:
A Supporting Youth Fundraising Coordinator Team
A team of two Supporting Youth Fundraising Coordinators working an area containing 2 to 3 larger Public High School territories.
Their responsibilities include:
- Developing a relationship with the local business community
- Assisting local youth group leaders to become successful in fundraising
- Provide fundraising items and promotions to local youth groups
- Help provide local educators and clubs with educational and recreational products
- Build and lead the Supporting Youth Club in their area
Supporting Youth Event Specialists:
- They are employees of Supporting Youth
- Event Specialists focus on a Supporting Youth event or program
- Their territory is dependent upon their event or program
- They work with the Supporting Youth Coordinator to schedule their event or program
- They work with the local Supporting Youth Fundraising Coordinator Team and/or local youth groups to organize and put on their event or program
Supporting Youth Strategic Partners
- Independent companies that have partnered with Supporting Youth.
- Generally though the Strategic Partner Marketing/Management Agreement
- Supporting Youth Schedules their events and programs
- Usually are not employees of Supporting Youth
- Their territory is dependent of their event or program
- They work with the Supporting Youth Coordinators to schedule their event or program
Supporting Youth Headquarters
The total focus of Supporting Youth employees working at the company headquarters is to serve and assist Supporting Youth Fundraising Coordinators