Forgot your password?
The Supporting Youth philosophy is one of service. Youth and the families we represent are our top priority.
The company structure is designed to assist families efficiently raise money to help fund youth programs and their involvement expenses.
A team of two Supporting Youth Fundraising Coordinators working an area containing 2 to 3 larger Public High School territories.
Their responsibilities include:
The total focus of Supporting Youth employees working at the company headquarters is to serve and assist Supporting Youth Fundraising Coordinators
SY Charities provides scholarships in three ways:
1. SYF Club Generated Funds
2. 100% of the Fundraising Money Earned by SYF Club families through the Club is paid as directed by them to pay for their children’s youth program expenses.
3. 100% of Donations to SY Charities Inc on behalf of a family is paid as directed by them to pay for their children’s youth program expenses.
4. Non SYF Club Generated Funds
5. 70% of all Donations to SY Charities Inc that are directed to any of its sub organizations through its Fiscal Sponsorship Program are directed to that organization for its good works.
6. General Scholarships for Secondary Academic or Technical Education:
7. 90% of all general Donations to SY Charities for the purpose of Scholarships are given semi annually to youth for Secondary Academic or Technical Education
Definition: Fiscal Sponsorships allows groups of people who want to form a non-profit charity the ability to do so through SY Charities Inc.
NOTE: There is a $2.50 deduction per expenditure paid out by SY Charities Inc.
The SYNERGIC Alliance Program
Supporting Youth Nurtures Education Recreation & Giving In Communities
The SYNERGIC Alliance program assists parents and educators increase the academic and physical educational development of youth. Through this program we bring the community together to provide – teaching aids to educators and sports programs for youth.
3 Ways to Acquire Our Educational & Recreational Programs
1. Items can be purchased through our online store
2. Supporting Youth offers an easy fundraising promotion to cover expenses
3. The Supporting Youth Network promotes Giving In Communities by acquiring sponsors to help with the costs
We offer parents and elementary school teachers an educational program to teach and show children about plant growth.
We offer parents and elementary school teachers wooden flute kits where the children are able to complete sanding and staining their flute. They then are taught how to play them.
We offer parents and elementary schools a SNAG set for their physical education program. SNAG can also be used as a family fun fundraising event.
The Supporting Youth Fundraising Club offers a way for all families to take control of fundraising. Through the Club families earn money to help pay for the costs of involvement in positive youth programs and private educational opportunities such as music, dance and martial arts lessons.
The Fundraising Club is a part of our 501c3 not-for–profit charity (SY Charities INC.), which has a marketing/management agreement with Supporting Youth LLC.
The Supporting Youth Club has a fundraising promotion every month. Club families can chose which ones they want to be involved in. In addition, Club members will be given a replicated website where they are able to promote fundraising online through their social media.
Items purchased through the Club are delivered to a Club Hub. A location in the community where the Club families can pick purchased items up and hand deliver them to those that are supporting them.
For more information about the Club, visit www.SYF.Club
Profitable Fundraising Promotions for Groups Clubs and Organizations
Supporting Youth provides fundraising products, programs and events to positive youth groups such as school clubs, organizations, community clubs and organizations, church youth groups and any other charitable youth organization.
Those families that see the benefits for their children involved in positive youth programs that either need financial assistance to do so and/or see the value in having their children work/earn for what they get.
Youth and their families are divided into basically three groups:
1. Those families that can afford and choose to pay for their children to be involved in positive youth programs. These youth are most likely to have a successful and productive life because of the example and financial support from their parents and their social circles of influence.
2. Those families that feel it should be given to them. Unfortunately these youth generally adopt this same attitude throughout life.
3. The third group is divided into two subgroups: (Our Niche)
a. Those families that have sufficient finances however chose to have their children develop the many values of working for what they want.
b. Those families that do not have the finances, who are willing to work for what they want, but need a productive avenue to do so.
Note: The youth in these two subgroups (3a & 3b) develop unique, positive lifelong characteristics that can’t be obtained in any other way.
Supporting Youth orchestrates an exclusive, efficient and proven fundraising system which:
Help youth be involved in positive youth programs.
Youth have a need to be included. If they can’t be included in something positive, they will belong to something negative. Unfortunately positive programs cost money, where negative programs are usually self-funded.
Youth who are able to be in positive youth programs are much more likely:
Always remember to save by clicking on the “Submit” button.
Please Sign in to Edit