SY Charities offers:
SY Charities provides scholarships in three ways:
1. SYF Club Generated Funds
2. 100% of the Fundraising Money Earned by SYF Club families through the Club is paid as directed by them to pay for their children’s youth program expenses.
3. 100% of Donations to SY Charities Inc on behalf of a family is paid as directed by them to pay for their children’s youth program expenses.
4. Non SYF Club Generated Funds
5. 70% of all Donations to SY Charities Inc that are directed to any of its sub organizations through its Fiscal Sponsorship Program are directed to that organization for its good works.
6. General Scholarships for Secondary Academic or Technical Education:
7. 90% of all general Donations to SY Charities for the purpose of Scholarships are given semi annually to youth for Secondary Academic or Technical Education
Definition: Fiscal Sponsorships allows groups of people who want to form a non-profit charity the ability to do so through SY Charities Inc.
NOTE: There is a $2.50 deduction per expenditure paid out by SY Charities Inc.